After a lot of work today, I’ve gotten RSS feed generation implemented for my blog.
I then retooled a VPS I had lying around (apparently hoarding machines happens to my accounts as well as my apartment…) and threw on Ubuntu.
This was then setup to do basic file serving and most of the usual lockdown I do for my serves; a good test run, since I’ll be doing a workshop on accomplishing exactly this while at Recurse Center. :)
I then updated my humble blog deployment script to handle tar’ing up things and up on to the server. Bash is love, bash is life.
Lastly, Let’s Encrypt and then registering it all with the bloggregator bot.